Green Chutney: Hari chutney Recipe for chaat, vada pav, sandwich, pakoda etc.Very easy and very tasty recipe with step by step.This chutney recipe is a famous Indian chutney recipe.Learn how to make green chutney with this easy recipe.
GREEN CHUTNEY RECIPE: HARI CHUTNEY RECIPE
Ingredients for Green Chutney Recipe-
- Coriander Leaves- 1 cup, finely chopped
- Cumin Seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Groundnuts- 1 teaspoon
- Sesame Seeds/til- 1/2 teaspoon
- Shredded fresh Coconut- 2 teaspoons
- Garlic Cloves- 3
- Green Chilli- 1, seeded and chopped
- Ginger0 1/4 inch, roughly chopped
- Sugar- 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice- 1 teaspoon
- Water- 1 1/2 tablespoon
Method: Green Chutney Recipe-
- Add groundnuts, cumin seeds, coconut and sesame seeds in a small chutney jar of mixer grinder.
- Grind them in a grinder until smooth powdery paste.
- Add garlic, coriander leaves, 1 1/2 tablespoons water, green chilli, sugar, ginger, lemon juice, salt.
- Grind again and make a smooth paste.Taste for salt and lemon juice.Add more if required and mix well.
- Transfer green chutney to serving bowl.
Subscribe Us by Email and Get Free Updates On Hot Topics!
Post a Comment