Vada Pav Chutney: This garlic chutney is so widely used in Maharashra for making tasty vada Pavs.This is also known as Vada Pav Chutney.Learn how to make dry garliv chutney/vada pav chutney recipe with this easy and tasty vada pav chutney recipe.
Ingredients for Dry Garlic Chutney-
- Garlic Cloves- 8
- Dry Coconut- 1/2 cup grated
- Sesame Seeds- 1 tablespoon
- Roasted Peanuts- 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder- 2 teaspoons
- Coriander Powder- 1 teaspoon
- Tamarind Paste- 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil- 1 teaspoon
Method: Dry Garlic Chutney-
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in pan and roast garlic cloves over low flame for 1 minute.Turn off flame and transfer it to a plate.
- Dry roast grated coconut in same pan on low flame until light brown.Turn off flame and transfer it to a plate.
- Dry roast sesame seeds over low flame until seeds start to pop and transfer to plate.
- Let roasted coconut, sesame seeds and roasted garlic cool for 5 minutes.Add tamarind paste, roasted peanuts, salt, red chilli powder and coriander leaves in grinder jar.
- Grind them until medium coarse powder.
- Dry Garlic Chutney is ready.We can store it for up to 15 days in refrigerator.Use it as a spread for preparing Pav Vada.
Subscribe Us by Email and Get Free Updates On Hot Topics!
Post a Comment