Pizza Recipe: Usually pizza is prepared with yeast for rising the base.But most of us do not use yeast or at times yeast is not available.In this case pizza can be prepared without yeast.so Let's make pizza with this easy and delicious pizza recipe.
PIZZA RECIPE WITHOUT YEAST
Ingredients for Yeast-Free Pizza Recipe-
- Refined flour- 1 cup (125 grams)
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoon
- Curd- 2 tablespoons
- Baking Soda- 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- 1/4 teaspoon
For Pizza Topping-
- Mozzarella cheese- 2*2 inch piece
- Capsicum- 8-10 pieces (1 inch long)
- Preserved olive- 1 tablespoon
- Pizza Sauce- 2 tablespoon
- Oregano- 1/4 teaspoon
- Sweet Corn- 1-2 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder- 1-2 tablespoon
Method: Pizza Recipe
- Take refined flour in a large bowl.Add sugar, curd, salt, 2 teaspoon olive oil and baking soda.
- Mix all ingredients very well, then knead soft dough with help of lukewarm water.
- Knead the dough until smooth and even or for 6-7 minutes.Pizza dough is ready.
- Grease the baking tray with some oil.Place the dough ball over tray and flatten with your hands into 1/3 inch circular shape.Evenly spread some oil over the pizza.
- First spread a thin layer of sauce over the pizza.Now place chopped olives, capsicum at distance and spread some sweet corn as well.
- Spread grated mozzarella cheese over the vegetables.
- Preheat oven at 200 degree centigrade, place the baking tray in preheated oven and set it for 12 minutes on 200 degree centigrade,
- After 12 minutes check the pizza, If cheese is not melted and the pizza is still not brown from corners, then bake pizza for 3-4 minutes or until pizza gets slightly brown from corners.
- Sprinkle some oregano and black pepper powder over the pizza, cut in 4 pieces.
- Pizza without yeast is ready, serve pizza with tomato ketchup.