Cheesecake Recipe: This creamy classic is the easy cheesecake recipe to make anytime you are asked to bring dessert.It is a simple and easy and also delicious cheesecake recipe.Learn how to make Eggless cheesecake recipe with this easy baked cheesecake recipe.
EGGLESS CHEESECAKE RECIPE: EASY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Ingredients for Eggless Cheesecake Recipe-
- Digestive Biscuits Or Crackers or Marie Biscuits- 10-12
- Melted Butter- 1 tablespoon
- Cream Cheese- 3 cups or 600 grams
- Sugar- 3/4 cup or 150 grams
- corn Starch- 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract or Powder- 1 teaspoon
- Cream- 1/2 cup (25% to 50% fat)
- Lemon Juice- 1 tablespoon
For Chocolate Sauce-
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Sweet Chocolate- 75 grams Or 1 cup chopped sweet chocolate
How to Make Cheesecake Recipe-
Preparing the Biscuit Crust-
- Take 12 digestive biscuits, break them and add in a blender or grinder jar.
- grind to a fine powder.Take this powder in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon melted butter, mix well with a spoon.
- Place this mixture in greased spring pan.Grease the pan very well with butter.
- With the back of small bowl or glass or your fingertips, press the biscuit+butter mixture and make a neat and even layer.Keep this pan in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, so that the biscuit layer sets.
- In another bowl, take 3/4 cup sugar (150 grams), 3 cups cream cheese (600 grams), 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- Beat this mixture with an electric beater.use a medium to medium-high speed and whip till smooth.Don't overbeat.
- Add 1/2 cup cream, again beat the mixture until the cream is blended very well.Do not overbeat.
- Pour this whipped cream cheese layer in the pan.With a spatula even the top.
- Bake the Cheesecake Recipe-
- Keep the pans in a preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes and keep both the top and bottom heating elements on.Keep the pans on the middle rack.
- To check the doneness, the sides will look firm, risen and the center of the cheesecake will be wobbly.The sides will also look separated from the pan.
- Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature.
- Now cover with a foil and place the pans in the fridge for 4 hours or more.You can also keep overnight.
Removing Cheesecake from the Pan-
- Dip a butter knife in a cup or bowl containing warm water.
- Take the butter knife and gently slid through the sides of the pan, separating the cheesecake on a serving tray or plate.
- Cheesecake recipe is Ready.
For Chocolate Sauce-
- Take 1/2 cup hot milk in a bowl.Add 1 cup roughly chopped sweet chocolate.If using semi-sweet or bitter chocolate, then do add sugar as per taste.
- Mix well with a spatula or a spoon until all the chocolate dissolves.
- Let the chocolate sauce cool at room temperature.
Subscribe Us by Email and Get Free Updates On Hot Topics!
Post a Comment